I went out shopping alone today. Because I felt like it. (Actually, no, SOMEONE refused to reply my SMS so I was left with no choice seeing as how Sarah's in church with her "hot" drum teacher, Georgina's away in England, and I didn't wanna be stuck at home the whole day with nothing to do.) And I wanted to pamper myself.
So, I cabbed down to Centrepoint's Hair Inn - funny how inexpensive cab fares can seem when you're in the mood to splurge - and got my hair highlighted and French manicured my nails. Came up to about only $80+ surprisingly... Maybe it's because my grandma used to own that place and there're still people working there from the former Rever and they're family friends so I get a chunk off my bill, heh.
Then Xavier asked me to go visit him because he's feeling OH-SO-SICK - poor guy chipped his teeth from hockey. No one had better damage MY cousin's looks in any way or they are gonna get it! Matt's such a pretty boy that if any should happen it would be a shame. Yea, anyway, I stopped at Novena to get him some Chocz chocolate even though he can't eat it now. He asked for a fruit basket but... I didn't wanna drag some huge basket of colorful, vitamin-filled, fibrous organics onto the MRT in my heels. Sorry darling!
Then I cabbed to my grandma's place in Ang Mo Kio for dinner. Sigh... I've dug a hole worth more than $100 in my wallet just for today. The situation's actually quite "mild" considering my tendency to throw all parsimony to the wind.
12:52 AM